Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
20,000 sq ft
Since 1885, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP has been providing small and large clients with legal advice and services.
When it was time to renew their Columbus office lease, they engaged DCI to align their existing space with the firm's growing needs. The "refreshed" office space now promotes more options for teamwork and collaboration which also enhances client service. Physical changes includes taking a previously windowless, enclosed 'lunch room' and making it a sophisticated open meeting space for use throughout the day. Additionally, the former library has been converted into a flexible, multiuse meeting and training facility. DCI also introduced new carpeting solutions for all the public corridors for a more current design aesthetic.
As is common among projects these days, Taft needed to stay in their offices during the renovation. So, careful planning was implemented and the refresh was successfully completed by Lincoln Construction, with all of the work being done after business hours.